web counter Media Lies: Krauthammer gets exercised

Friday, October 15, 2004

PLEASE NOTE: Media Lies has moved.
The new address is http://www.antimedia.us/.
Please adjust your bookmarks.

Krauthammer gets exercised

Charles Krauthammer got quite exercised about John Edwards' preposterous claim - "If we do the work that we can do in this country, the work that we will do when John Kerry is president, people like Christopher Reeve are going to walk, get up out of that wheelchair and walk again."

Krauthammer didn't like it one bit, and neither should you. His conclusion?
There is no apologizing for Edwards's remark. It is too revealing. There is absolutely nothing the man will not say to get elected.
Some of us have known this for a while.

My father-in-law, a dyed-in-the-wool southern (North Carolina) Democrat, recently said to me, "I'm going to have to vote for your boy, Bush."

I was so startled that I immediately asked him why. (He hates Bush.) He sneered at me and said, "There ain't no way in hell I'd vote for that damn John Edwards."

Now I know why.

|