web counter Media Lies: Speaking of 527 orgs....

Saturday, September 04, 2004

PLEASE NOTE: Media Lies has moved.
The new address is http://www.antimedia.us/.
Please adjust your bookmarks.

Speaking of 527 orgs....

Here's some conservative 527s, that already have ads "in the can", that I've come across in my ramblings around the Internet.

Stolen Honor Documentary - Vietnam POWs talk about the impact John Kerry had on them when they were in captivity.

MoveOnForAmerica.Org - this one I don't like at all, but what can you do?

Progress For America Voter Fund - they say they support the Swiftvets (not sure what that means)

You can find a what I assume is fairly complete list of 527s at Opensecrets.org. They multiply like rabbits.

I'm sure glad I don't live in a "battleground" state. It must be insufferable to turn on the TV.

|