web counter Media Lies: Quixotic Blogging

Monday, September 13, 2004

PLEASE NOTE: Media Lies has moved.
The new address is http://www.antimedia.us/.
Please adjust your bookmarks.

Quixotic Blogging

I admire Patrick Frey of Patterico's Pontifications. He's still fighting the good fight, trying to keep the LA Times honest. Today he takes the Times to task for their coverage of Texans for Truth. He even writes a letter to the Times' Reader Representative in the hope they will correct their left-leaning bias.

I'm afraid I don't have the tenacity. I'd rather call them all liars (and prove it of course) and then watch them collapse under the weight of their own biases. I suppose in the meantime we need valient warriors like Patrick to keep the old media as honest as possible. I wish him the best of luck. After the recent CBS fiasco, I have high hopes that both Patrick and I will be out of a "job" soon.

This is the Internet. Should you choose to use the Internet to get your news, this blog will no longer be necessary and will self-destruct in five minutes.....

|