web counter Media Lies: Can bloggers be accused of piling on?

Monday, August 30, 2004

PLEASE NOTE: Media Lies has moved.
The new address is http://www.antimedia.us/.
Please adjust your bookmarks.

Can bloggers be accused of piling on?

It's gotten to the point where it's next to impossible to read a Kerry story without doubting its veracity and researching it to see if it's true. I know I can't keep up with them all, so I've chosen to focus on the Swiftvets' charges to the exclusion of much else.

Now there's this from Thoughtsonline (by way of Beldar's comments section) that adds to the mountain of evidence proving that Kerry invented a persona for later use.

What really stuns me is that a guy could be this calculating this far in advance. When I was in my mid-twenties, I had no idea what I would be when I grew up. Kerry, on the other hand, knew exactly what he wanted to be, and it appears that everything that he did was calculated to build the precise image that he thought would carry him to victory in his Presidential quest.

I'm not sure what best describes that sort of single-minded prevarication - Creepy? Scary? Obscene?

|