web counter Media Lies: Why not interview me?

Thursday, July 15, 2004

PLEASE NOTE: Media Lies has moved.
The new address is http://www.antimedia.us/.
Please adjust your bookmarks.

Why not interview me?

Am I the only getting sick and tired of celebrity interviews? I could care less what Donald Trump or Whoppi Goldberg or Susan Sarandon or anybody else thinks. I care about what my friends and family think, not some brainless twit that can make lots of money but hasn't a clue about politics.

Here's a challenge. Interview me. I guarantee you it won't be boring and I'll know what I'm talking about. And isn't it about time that the media started interviewing "normal" people? Donald Trump and Whoopi Goldberg are certainly no more qualified to speak on political issues than I am.

But then - why would anyone care what I think either?

|