web counter Media Lies: Good news from......Afghanistan

Monday, July 26, 2004

PLEASE NOTE: Media Lies has moved.
The new address is http://www.antimedia.us/.
Please adjust your bookmarks.

Good news from......Afghanistan

That's right. Afghanistan. It's hard to find any news about Afghanistan these days (which is good, I suppose, because it means there isn't much bad happening there.) I was reading FoxNews today and saw an article about the upcoming elections and Hamid Karzai throwing his hat in the ring. I thought I should write something about what's going on in Afghanistan, but other things too precedence. Tonight I'm browsing through the blogs and lo and behold, Chrenkoff has added a Good News from Afghanistan section to his sight.

Chrenkoff seems to have a nose for the good news. I've linked to his Good News from Iraq more than once. Now, with this new series, he may be the only person in the world bringing you positive news from that part of the world. Lord knows we've needed somebody to ignore the negative stuff and talk about good things. Chrenkoff is just what you need after a tough day at the office.

|