web counter Media Lies: One of the first readers of this blog....

Friday, February 04, 2005

PLEASE NOTE: Media Lies has moved.
The new address is http://www.antimedia.us/.
Please adjust your bookmarks.

One of the first readers of this blog....

....was Dead Serious of the Fear of Botulism blog. I don't link to him much because he doesn't focus much on the same topics that I do, but I read every post he writes. Why? Because he posts stuff like this. We all have our place in the blogosphere, and Dead Serious' place is to make you laugh, or at least chuckle. He's in my blogroll. Pay him a visit and see if he doesn't make your day go a little better.

Oh, and Dead Serious — thanks for making my early days more encouraging. There was a time when I wondered if it was worth the effort, but you encouraged me and for that I am grateful. If you're ever in Dallas, email me and I'll buy you dinner.

UPDATE: While reading this post, it occurred to me that I should point out that Dead Serious does have his serious moments.

|