web counter Media Lies: I'm still here....

Thursday, February 17, 2005

PLEASE NOTE: Media Lies has moved.
The new address is http://www.antimedia.us/.
Please adjust your bookmarks.

I'm still here....

....but my Mac may be mortally wounded. It's in the hospital, and that puts a real cramp in my blogging style. I've been buried deep in two major projects at work, so there's little time during the day to blog, and with the Mac being out of commission, I'm stuck working on this Windoze box in the pris^H^H^H^Hcomputer room. It's enough to make a grown man cry.

Anyway, there's a real kind of lull in Iraq right now, and I'm feeling kind of uninspired by most of the stuff I'm reading these days, so blogging has (obviously) been light. Frankly, I'd rather not blog at all than blog just for the sake of blogging. Besides, my writing suffers (and your reading I'm sure) when I'm uninspired.

So there you have it. My excuse for not producing at my normal rate.

|