So what exactly is news?
Mudville Gazette points out that it rained in Iraq and so there were no terrorist attacks. So what do the news agencies report?
- Hospital Fire in Iraq Kills 14, Hurts 75
- U.S. Envoy Acknowledges Iraq Election Woes
- Al-Zarqawi Said to Declare 'Fierce War'
- Al Qaeda Ally Declares All-Out War on Iraqi Election
- U.S. Promises 'Elaborate Security' for Iraq Vote
- NY Times
- U.S. Envoy Tries to Assure Iraqis of Security at Polls
- General Seeking Faster Training of Iraq Soldiers
- As Election Nears, Iraqis Remain Sharply Divided on Its Value
- Washington Post
- U.S. Attmpts To Build Trust, Leaders in Iraq