web counter Media Lies: Something is up with Ali

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

PLEASE NOTE: Media Lies has moved.
The new address is http://www.antimedia.us/.
Please adjust your bookmarks.

Something is up with Ali

This has been mentioned on other blogs, and I read it the day it was posted, but I've been waiting for clarification before posting anything. However it does not appear that clarification if forthcoming, at least in the short term.

Ali posted a short message on Iraq the Model that has caused no end of consternation and speculation in the blogosphere. The consternation relates to his claim that he will no longer post, and the speculation relates to a curious statement that he made - "I still love America and feel grateful to all those who helped us get our freedom and are still helping us establishing democracy in our country. But it's the act of some Americans that made me feel I'm on the wrong side here. I will expose these people in public very soon and I won't lack the mean to do this, but I won't do it here as this is not my blog."

I have no idea what Ali means, and I'm not going to try to guess. Hopefully he will clarify the issue soon.

Meanwhile, the brothers are back from their trip to America and filled with even more resolve than they previously had, if that's possible.
The three of us will never quit fighting for freedom and democracy along with our brothers and sisters in Iraq and the rest of the world and now we're doing this with more confidence and faith in a better future as we knew that Americans supported freedom in Iraq but we had no idea how great this support is and how committed the American people are for the success in Iraq until we saw it in our trip.
Thank you again.
We will never disappoint you because basically we're fighting for our dream.
How anyone could be opposed to these brave men is stunning to me. You just have to place your personal politics above the love of freedom to be against men who risk their lives daily in the cause of freedom.

|