web counter Media Lies: What's the cause of this?

Sunday, October 31, 2004

PLEASE NOTE: Media Lies has moved.
The new address is http://www.antimedia.us/.
Please adjust your bookmarks.

What's the cause of this?

Working my way through my blogroll, I ended up reading a National Review article about Kerry's various deceits with regard to southeast Asia. (Via Powerline.) I'm not exactly unfamiliar with Kerry's shenanigans when it comes to Vietnam (and southeast Asia in general), but in reading this article I couldn't help wondering what the driving force behind Kerry's insistence in ignoring all evidence of perfidy in Asia must be. Kerry seems to have an inordinate desire to cover up crimes in southeast Asia and forgive all manner of criminal behavior on the part of her dictators.

This isn't normal behavior. There must be something in Kerry's background that compels this blind obesiance to the communist agenda in southeast Asia (but not elsewhere.) In all other matters, Kerry bows to the UN, but not in these.

I wonder if any of my readers have an idea what it might be?

|