web counter Media Lies: More bad news for Kerry

Saturday, August 28, 2004

PLEASE NOTE: Media Lies has moved.
The new address is http://www.antimedia.us/.
Please adjust your bookmarks.

More bad news for Kerry

The Chicago Sun-Times, which is doing yeoman work investigating John Kerry's records, reports that SecNav Lehman did not sign Kerry's Silver Star citation and did not write the additional language in it. Furthermore, he has no idea how his signature came to be on that document.

"It is a total mystery to me. I never saw it. I never signed it. I never approved it. And the additional language it contains was not written by me,"

No surpise here. Every other rock we turned over had a snake under it.

UPDATE: And then there's this from Mark Steyn.

As the Swedish like to say (my maternal grandparents were Swedish immigrants), "Oof dah!"

|